Covid, Flu, and Strep Throat are on the rise
as it continues to get colder. If you aren't feeling well or have tested positive for Covid, Flu, or Strep, please stay home, especially if you volunteer in the classrooms. Even if you don't have a fever, if you have tested positive for Covid, you should still stay home for several days before coming back. We don't want to expose our kiddos and loved ones any more than we have to!
Thank you to those of you who serve or volunteer during the week or on Sundays, but if you are sick, please let Markita or Josh Woodard know and we will find someone who can sub for that week.Winter Service Times
: Service times have changed for the Winter. First service starts at 9:30 a.m.
and second service starts at 11:00 a.m.
Salvation Army Angel Tree
- Help local kids and families with Christmas presents this year. If you are interested, please pick up a tag in the foyer. December 10th is your last chance to grab a tag!
We are in need of a nursery worker on the 3rd Sunday of the month during 9:30 service.
Please get in touch with Markita or Josh Woodard or contact the church office immediately if you are interested in serving once per month.Connection Team or Security Team
- If you are interested in serving on either of these teams, please talk to Aaron Thornsbury (317)512-1887 or call the church office.Right Now Media
– Free access to 20,000 Bible Study Videos & kids shows! Text CROSSROADCC to 49775
or go to rightnowmedia.org
to get started.Kids Worship
- If you enjoy working with kids and love music, please consider leading Kids' Worship once per month for 15-20 minutes
. For more information, talk to Markita or call the church office.Blended and Redeemed Bible Study
- This is a new Bible study that is every other Sunday at 5:00 at Don and Jodi Clark's home in Morristown. It began on December 4, but it's not too late to join in! It is for couples in blended families (no babysitter provided). Sign up in foyer!Growth Groups
- One of the best ways to get connected is to join one of our growth groups that meet either weekly or bi-weekly. Take a look at the Growth Group Leaders List on the Connection Desk to see what is available and to contact the leaders to find out more information.Growth Group Leaders:
Pam Robinson - Mon. 10:00 a.m. @church (Women's) - 317-512-7714
Jim Martin - Mon. 9:30 a.m. @Senior Center (Mixed) - 318-796-3371
Markita Daulton - Will resume in March (Women's) - 317-512-2665
Marilyn Current - Tues. 9:30 a.m. @church (Women's) - 317-512-4829
Jim Martin - Wednesday 9:30 @ Senior Services (YMCA) - 317-796-3371
Josh Woodard - Wed 6:00 p.m. - e/o week (Couples) 317-954-0568
Mary Lawler - Thurs. 3:00 p.m. (e/o week)@Kim McCullum's (Women's) 317-512-5477
Bruce Harrell - Thurs. 7:00 p.m. @Jim Kinsley's (Mixed) 317-403-9292
Bob Wilkinson - Fri. 6:00 p.m. (e/o week)@church (Mixed w/kids) 765-561-4524
Marcus Herschberger - Fri. 6:00 p.m. (Young couples) 317-604-3906
Don Clark - Sun. 5:00 (e/o week) @ Clark's in Morristown (Blended families) (765)745-0701
Andy Lee - Sunday 5:00 p.m. (e/o week)@his home (Mixed) 317-395-6765
December 4 – GriefShare
from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
December 6 - Awana and Youth Group
December 6 – Keys to Spiritual Growth Class
December 8-9 - Adult only
trip to serve at Operation Christmas Child in Aurora, IL.
December 9 - Women's Christmas Brunch
December 16 - Men's Breakfast
8:30 am. Sign up in foyer.
December 24 - Two Christmas Eve morning services
9:30 & 11:00.December Connection Team Leaders:
Bob Wilkinson and Don ClarkDecember Connection Team:
Steve Sturgill, John Patterson, David Burch, Rob Logan, Danny Bayne, Brad & Melissa Mahin, Theresa Cowdrey, Brandy Cameruca Diane Carter, Dreamla Sturgill, Loretta Coffey, Margie Kuhn